"Never criticize,unless you suggest "

Monday, January 29, 2007

VJ HUNT 07

Last Saturday we had a VTR for our inter-highschool VJ Hunt 07 at A-311. Highschool from various schools in Pampanga had their representatives for the competition. Our call time is at 12 noon but as usual I arrived not on time. Hahaha! Anyway, the screening hasn’t started so Gean, president of SAMASKOM and served as the event manager, didn’t get mad. As we shot I saw a diverse personality of each contestants. Some did it in a candid way, others in a patweetums style and some geared their confidence and showed how adept they are in the English language, which made me somehow intimidated. Its like am nothing to them when it comes to the usage of the English language. I felt pity but took it in a positive way maybe I need to pay attention in my weakness. And so I borrowed a grammar book in the library early this morning, I hope it would be a good help. Anyhow, back to the VJ Hunt competition, I’m proud that we found this guys they were really talented as well as cool and they are game for the contest. I may say each has its own edge, so for the judges make the right choice.

No comments: