"Never criticize,unless you suggest "

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I kNow..I prOmised to pOst blogs agEn but it did'nt haPPen..So lEt me explain my side..ehehehehe!(seize)..mY blog suddenly ain't wOrkin' for such unknOwn reason..And you kNow wHen people tRied for a couple of tiMes but nothing happens, they or may i say we start to loose gRip and fOrGet whatever it is wE wAnt to pursue...so thats the real stOry...

Hence, sOme of us when we love whatever we try to pursue though for a time we gave up there is still this yearning within us that cAn't help but think ways to continue it. . .Making me promise to myself to create another blog account once i had hOme connection..And nOw that i have i immediately crEate one bUt its hard to start from scratch so iVe checked my old accounts and luckily its workin..heheheh!!

mAybe the time im tryin it there is some interruptions...anyhow im happy to finally have my blog agen and share stories to you...(",)

No comments: