"Never criticize,unless you suggest "

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Tideous Day(January 24 ,2007)

I wasn't supposed to post this one coz as you see its not updated but since our teacher told us we should have published atleast eight article for January, I'm posting it.hehehe!!!
I started the day with two major agendas: first is to send the letter to the Infomax TV station for interview reservation, in which we need in our media management class, second is to help Gean find participants for our VJ Hunt.

We meet as early as 8 am thinking it will be sufficient time to do all task and still can attend our 4 pm class in RTV but as the saying goes “things don’t happen as you planned”, we missed our class. We went to five schools all over Pampanga just to find out only two of them are sure to joined. I felt tedious and loosen up all my energy since it was really a long day and riding on my car was not that comfy since it wasn’t tinted. Actually, I’m kinda shy with my friends specially to Mariane, who did all the driving but I know they do understand.
Or maybe just the thought that my dad will be leaving tomorrow. Oh, I didn’t update you guys I’m so sorry! He arrived last January 4. Too fast, he has to go back in Iran; we just spent twenty days together. Moreover, I was so busy so we really did not have much quality time together. I feel the sadness again if only I can do something now but I simply can’t he needs to earned for our future.

1 comment:

melford12a said...

hi kay. you are very right on that, some things unplanned things really happen and pass by in our lives. we can't control that for we do not hold our times. anyway, since you can't do anything about it, just treat them nicely and give them chance, ahahah. yah, you did not update us, perhaps because you were very busy for the past days, that also in not planned, right? well, kay ann, thanks for everything...for the friendship and for the concern you have expressed for the past years. i hope this friendship will grow and will last till the end. you are somebody with substance...keep it up friend.