"Never criticize,unless you suggest "

Monday, December 11, 2006

What Fears Me




I have this belief in life that God gives us struggle to test our faith and to be strong, so I always anticipate for that struggle. I lived a life that is so blessed; my father is a good provider and always thinks for our future. Though he is always in abroad, for he's an overseas worker, we never felt the distance and keep in touch. I must say both my sister and I was daddy's girl because he always spoiled us in things we want, and of course with loved. My mom is quite strict and very responsible in taking care of us. She's very diligent in doing household chores and even in managing the farm. She makes sure all the hard works of my dad are being paid off with good things. With all of these I can say, I could not ask for more and to be just thankful to God for everything but hence, I never experience the struggle, and that what fears me. If in every life of a person God would test his faith when will that happen to me? And isn't when we are too much happy it corresponds to a past sadness? But why then in my situation I never felt that sadness. I’m scared and often pray to be gentle when giving me that struggle for I don't want to be as hard as it is as the happiness I feel right now.

1 comment:

Virgie_Bautista said...

You deserve to be happy with your family. Don't worry, if god gives you a "test," you are sure to get through it because you have your family to help you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!